Working together on recovery
Because the practice has several clients in attendance at any one time, we have established house rules to prevent incidents and confusion. The goal is to create and maintain a safe and pleasant environment for both clients and staff.
- If you have an appointment, please report to the reception desk.
- Please bring your appointment card with you, even if you make the appointments in your own agenda. The therapist can then fill in the next appointments on it.
- To ensure a smooth intake, please bring your insurance card and a valid ID the first time.
- If your details change in the meantime, please let us know.
- The number of treatments and the rate that is reimbursed by your insurance varies per insurance company. Please check your policy conditions; you are responsible for this yourself.
- If you are prevented from attending an appointment, please cancel it at least 24 hours in advance. We are obliged to charge you for the costs of not canceling on time.
- Clients behave according to the generally accepted standards and values.
- The practice reserves the right to remove persons who exhibit offensive behavior from the premises.
- When you train in the exercise room, please bring a towel and wear shoes with clean soles.
- There is no smoking in our practice.
- Reading materials in the waiting room are the property of the practice and should not be taken with you.
- We are not responsible for loss or theft of your personal belongings. Therefore, always bring them to the practice or treatment room. There are lockers outside the changing rooms.
- Park your car or bike so that everyone can continue their journey undisturbed.