These conditions are part of the treatment agreement between client and therapist.
- Appointments can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance.
- Appointments cancelled within 24 hours will be charged to you.
- The invoice for physiotherapy goes directly to the health insurer with whom we have a contract. If you have a restitution policy or it appears afterwards that you are not insured or have had more treatments than are covered by your supplementary insurance, you will still receive a bill for the costs incurred.
- Please read your policy carefully; this is your own responsibility.
- You must pay the bill within 14 days of the invoice date. If payment is not made within this period, you will be in default from the 15th day after the invoice date.
- If you are in default, we are entitled to take collection measures or to charge third parties with this. All costs associated with the collection of claimed amounts (including extrajudicial collection costs) will then be at your expense. The extrajudicial collection costs amount to at least 15% of the principal sum or the remainder thereof, plus statutory interest, with a minimum of € 25, – all exclusive of VAT.